ords create and build vibrations. As with numbers that have become associated with meanings through time of use, so do words.
They are symbols just as numbers are. Definitions were assigned to concepts.
Words reflected combinations of concepts. Words are spoken representatives of feelings.
Imagine if “I hate you” was meant to convey love.
Words make us feel. What empowers you? What diminishes you?
What kinds of words do you wish to be associated with?
“I AM the Power”
“I Love Life”
Believe by Allison L. Williams Hill
1. Find a secure, quiet place. Be alone with yourself.
2. Gradually relax. Begin at your toes and work your way up through each part of your body. Remove all tension from every nerve; allow yourself to be perfectly "limp" all over, from head to feet. Inhale deeply and slowly to a count of 7; retain the breath for 4 counts. Exhale for 8 counts.
3. Concentrate your whole attention inwardly upon yourself, shutting out all outside impressions. When you feel your thoughts drift to something outside of yourself, bring them back.
4. When you feel you are completely relaxed, see, feel or hear a movie theater. If you are visual, you will see a large, blank, lighted screen. If you are kinesthetically oriented, you feel the environment of a theater – quiet with soft murmurs and perhaps an occasional crunch of someone eating popcorn. If you are audible-oriented, you hear what goes on in a movie theater – the near silence in anticipation of the sensations and what it invokes in the audience. Focus on the word "FEARLESS".
See, feel or hear the word. See, feel or hear on screen the characteristics of a person possessing that quality and all that comes with it as a result.
Now see, feel or hear on the screen the characteristics as you as the person possessing that quality and all that comes with it as a result.
5. Form the mental picture of yourself possessed of the desired quality. Act it out in your mind. You are fearless, what do you do – in your life, in your career, and in relationships? Think of yourself doing certain things while you are being possessed of the desired quality. Use your imagination as much as you can; attempt to remove all limitations. Always conclude your movie with a strong impression and thought of "I AM."
6. Repeat these exercises as often as possible. It is like the dripping of the water on the stone. The repeated thought takes root and grows rapidly. It is a good plan to practice this exercise when you retire for the night, and also during your waking hours at night, if you have any. The exercises will not keep you from slumber, but will rather tend to induce the desire for sleep. If you feel yourself dozing off, do not resist it, as the impression, which you carry with you into sleep, will dwell with you, and will do its work even while you are sleeping.
Use the same exercise with other words. Do not use “I don’t want to be” and end it with the negative like “stupid.” The word "stupid” is a part of the thought. If it is in the sentence, or any other negative trait that you do not want is in the sentence with words like “do not” or “don’t”, energy will still be given to the negative word and it will be reinforced and remain. Instead, use positive words throughout like:
From "The Science of Snowflakes" a PBS Presentation
Dr. Masaru Emoto’s work has become well known in using words to empower water which imparts its qualities to you. If we have the power to empower water, then enliven the water that already exists within your body. Be careful of how you speak, what you say, about others and, especially, about yourself.
From the "The Science of Snowflakes" a PBS Presentation
In-Vesica Art Gallery hosted by ArtWanted.com
Fur Baby Lounge
coming soon; web site is under construction
Gifts from Spirit Discernment
Gifts from Spirit Prophesy
Gifts from Spirit blank note cards coming soon!
Doesn't the dormouse in the heather appear to be smiling? I found out from the Comedy Wild Life Photography Awards web site that Mr. Andrea Zampatti is the photographer. Please visit his web site for more fascinating images that he was in the right place at the right time to capture.
When time permits, I intend to hold drawings to create
for the winners whose names are drawn for each. To enter, your name and email address will be required. It will be added to a mailing list to receive updates about In-Vesica. In-Vesica will post the art work on this web site and in other publications. Services explains what is involved in creating these helpful tools. The images will be displayed at In-Vesica and the In-Vesica Art Gallery hosted by Art Wanted.com.
Of course, I collect your email and, thereafter, you will receive periodic updates on In-Vesica - spiritual development; health coaching; energetic healing; art and design, when projects will be launched, and what I eat (I'm kidding!).
by Allison L. Williams Hill
"I bring you boundless joy."
Cloudscape blank note cards coming soon.
P.J. during a search...
Japanese Stone Statues
Article: What is Psychological Design?
Article: Peace Be Your Sanctuary